Organisations need more Women in Leadership roles - XXX
Women in the workforce
Women want to Lead
Women are not represented at the senior Leadership levels in any organisation:
- Venture Capital Backed: fewer than 3% of CEOs who led IPOs in recent years were women, fewer than 5% of ventures receiving equity capital had women on their executive team
- Small Business Owners
Why Executive Coaching
Coaching is about helping people establish where they are, where they want to be and how to get there. Increasingly Leaders are looking for support.
You don't need help, but you do want support to make work and this leadership journey a little bit easier, to move faster, or have some company whilst you navigate the path. You would like to use professional expertise to figure out the best way forward for you and your organisation.
Nobody needs coaching, but increasingly individuals and organisations want the benefits of Executive & Leadership Coaching.
Benefits for individuals:
- Build awareness of your Leadership strengths and set goals to address your weaknesses: find your voice, your platform and know your impact on others
- Navigate key career transitions faster and with less stress: returning to work, promotion process, change in role or organisation
- Support in your day to day role: re-fining strategy or execution, building and leading high performing teams or in communicating with key stakeholders
- Achieving the right balance for you: work & life, you & others
Benefits for organisations:
- Business growth through a more diverse, engaged and high performing team
- Broaden and deepen your Leadership talent and pipeline which better reflects the needs of your Clients, your workforce and the market
- Create community & a great place to work, investing in talent beyond providing them with free food