Female Founders to Leaders
Founders deal with rapidly changing environments - product evolution, scaling the business, new investors, new teams... There is a constant need to balance: vision & focus, strategy & execution, creativity & process, accountability & delegation. Male or Female, Founders and their Executive Teams are continually re-defining their roles as Leaders - and often what it is they are Leading.
When I first started working with Entrepreneurs it was as a Consultant, providing independent strategic advice or implementation capability for key business issues. However I realized that my greatest impact, was not in taking problems off their hands, but rather sharing and generating new perspectives on the business. Amid the wealth of investor and peer advice, I blend independent Strategy & Execution advice with Executive Coaching which results in open discussion about the business and your role in growing it.
Partnering with entrepreneurs, and where relevant the Board or Investors, I sustain your passion and purpose, help you and your business evolve, realizing your vision for the business. I offer to move beyond Coaching, using my experience, resources and tools to help with Strategy, Sales, Operations, Technology and Corporate Communications.
Past engagements with Female Founders or early stage CEO’s & Executive Teams have included:
- Individual coaching: sustaining Founders, bringing clarity in periods of transition
- Advising on execution: managing operations, teams & goal-setting
- Building teams: hiring talent and helping first time CEO’s hire, manage & lead
- Stakeholder and Board Management: communicating good and bad news well
- Sales Support: enterprise sales strategy and supporting client service leading to first $M+ deals
- Partnership Strategy: design, engage and successful implementation
- Accelerating Change: product development and scaling development teams & processes