Women in Finance & Technology
Leaders: Who You Are, Not What You Do
Activity 1: Quote & Image
- Introduce yourself
- Introduce the person / quote you admire and share the image if you have one
- What do you admire about them?
- What’s important in that quote for you?
- How does the quote apply to you? Where are you doing this today?
Activity 2: Values
- What would your family or friends say are your best qualities?
- Who do you admire and why?
- Favorite moment or activity: where were you? what were you doing? what could you see, feel, touch, hear?
- What do you contribute that is unique?
- Looking forward 20 years … you are attending a function where someone is giving a speech about YOU! What would you want them to say?
- What drives you crazy or annoys you?
Activity 3: Impact on Others
- Dramatic or charismatic Diva
- Commanding General
- Outrageous, Flamboyant Rock Star
- Creative Artist
- Curious Kindergartner – no need to have all the answers
- Vissionary - I have a Dream
- Benevolent Fairy Godmother – Making others dreams come true
- Cuddly Teddy Bear